[UPDATE] – The PC Left 4 Dead DLC is out NOW! (see below for details)
If you’ve been waiting for Valve’s Left 4 Dead DLC, Survival Pack, available now you can download the Downloadable Content. Available as of 5 AM EST / 2 AM PST the latest DLC will be available for FREE.
A new multiplayer game mode entitled, Survival, plus two complete campaigns for Versus Mode should get gamers back into the L4D saddle. For those with the PC versions, your update for the DLC will came later today. Did I mention that both of these DLC’s will be FREE OF CHARGE?
We just received the latest update for the PC version of Left 4 Dead. Here’s the update:
PC L4D DLC:
– New gameplay Mode
– 16 maps including Last Stand
– 7 new achievements
– Fixed a case where versus team score would continue to be recalculated after the score panel was displayed
– Fixed an issue with recalculating the versus score health bonus for a player when they are rescued from being incapacitated
– Fixed being able to start a swing as an infected, then teleport to the survivors and have the claw swing hit a survivor
– Fixed a case where teleporting to the survivors would not reset the ability timer
– Fixed an exploit where you could load the chamber of a weapon with bullets by holding down the melee key
– Fixed a case where it was not possible to join a game while it was in a finale
– Fixed a rare case where listen servers would speed up the game over time
– Removed convars related to melee fatigue
– Fixed a case where infected players would get a respawn time on their initial spawn into a map
– Made ms_force_dedicated_server not require cheats
– Add a message when queuing a heartbeat
– Simplified setting of game mode.
removed convars director_no_human_zombies and director_holdout_mode
added mp_gamemode [coop,versus,survival]
– Added lobby join and leave messages