Video: New Crackdown 2 ViDoc “Nothing Is Sacred” Shows How To Have Fun in Pacific City

A new developer vidoc for Crackdown 2 titled “Nothing Is Sacred” has made its way onto the internet today highlighting some of the more “crazy” things we can expect out of Crackdown 2.

Given how much fun it was to toss a car at a gathering of pedestrians or throwing someone off the highest point in Pacific City to watch them fall to their doom, I can say that 80% of my time with Crackdown 2 will most likely be spent goofing around.  The other 20% will be traveling from point to point in order to get to a new goof-off locale.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


*