If you want to be successful in Modern Warfare 2 you must have the perfect combination of Killstreaks. It’s what can separate your score going from 10 – 10 to 22 – 6. I’ve gone plenty of matches stuck on low kills and high deaths due to bad timed or 1 kill short of a killstreak. Well the votes are in for the top 3 voted Killstreaks in MW2. Guess which one made the list…
The Top 3 Modern Warfare 2 Killstreaks are:
1. Chopper Gunner
3. Harrier Strike
Descriptions of Kill Streaks:
1. Chopper Gunner – Be the gunner of an attack helicopter. Your screen changes to the gunners view and the helicopter will fly around the map. The helicopter flies around for 40 seconds before it leaves, which does not include the time it takes to travel to the map.
2. Pavelow – Calls in a heavily armored attack helicopter (Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low) to patrol the map for 60 seconds. It works just like the Attack Helicopter, but it has twice the armor and two turrets.
3. Harrier Strike – Airstrike with a hovering harrier. The selected area gets bombed, after that a hovering harrier will guard the area for 45 seconds and tries to kill all nearby enemies. It can also attack enemy helicopters.
Most MW2 players have their personal choice of Killstreak combination’s. Mine happens to be:
1. Care Package (4 kills)
2. Predator Missile (5 kills)
3. Emergency Air Drop (8 kills)
Check out what rounds out the rest of the Kill Streaks as per the MW2Blog on Twitter. I’m not sure that Tactical Nuke should be that high considering how often it never happens.
- Chopper Gunner (29%, 291 Votes)
- Pavelow (15%, 151 Votes)
- Harrier Strike (14%, 140 Votes)
- AC130 (13%, 131 Votes)
- Tactical Nuke (6%, 62 Votes)
- Emergency Airdrop (5%, 48 Votes)
- Predator Missile (4%, 44 Votes)
- UAV (4%, 43 Votes)
- Care Package (4%, 38 Votes)
- Stealth Bomber (2%, 17 Votes)
- Attack Helicopter (1%, 11 Votes)
- EMP (1%, 9 Votes)
- Precision Airstrike (1%, 5 Votes)
- Sentry Gun (1%, 5 Votes)
- Counter UAV (0%, 5 Votes)
What are you 3 Kill Streaks you always use? Do you ever change them depending on the game you’re playing? i.e. Free-For-All, Hardcore Team Death Match etc.