I know the title is another corny poke at the word Wii used as We but I couldn’t think of anything else so shut up and sue me. The Wii is coming out with their own version of “Trading Spaces”, it’s called “Our House”.
Your tool belt needs only the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in it to hammer, saw, paint and more in Our House, the fast-paced, house-building party game in which players compete in numerous home-improvement projects! Players race through the home store picking up valuable tool upgrades and then compete in a series of mini-games to earn upgrades and increase the value of their custom homes! Then show off your dream house to friends using WiiConnect24 and be the envy of the neighborhood!
- Your Dream House: Complete home-improvement projects in fast-paced, party action to earn upgrades and increase the value of your custom home!
- The Ultimate Tool: Use the Wii Remote as your ultimate house-building tool to nail, cut, spackle and much more!
- Do-It-Yourself Projects: Projects such as Bathroom Remodel and Garden Renovation are composed of numerous mini-games including Hammer Time, Tiling, Painting and many more!
- House Styles: Choose from modern, Victorian, Asian and other styles.
- All Mixed Up: True modular home construction enables endless combinations that create personalized trophy homes.
- Register Race: it’s a mad rush through the home store to pick the next project while grabbing power-ups along the way such upgraded hammers and wrenches.
- Multiplayer: Play against up to 3 friends in Party Mode for hours of “tooling” around!
- WiiConnect24: View the progress of friends’ houses on a virtual street within The Neighborhood Mode
Image Via 1UP.com