Have to admit, after playing Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 I was a little disappointed to find out there weren’t a lot of Legend Wrestlers, so I returned it. I may be old school, but I’m glad THQ came up with this version of WWE’s Legends of Wrestlemania. It’s one to pick up… and keep. Screens alone bring back memories of Wrestlemania III.
Coming in March 2009 to the PS3 and X360.
- DISTINGUISHED ROSTER AND MANAGERS: More than 40 larger-than-life WWE Legends. Legendary Managers will also have extensive functionality, playing important roles in match outcomes.
- ABSOLUTE REALISM: Embrace a historically accurate representation of WWE telecasts from the Eighties and Nineties, including dynamic visual treatments, signature ring entrances, renowned commentators, notable venues and much more.
- COMBO FIGHTING SYSTEM: Explore a new, grapple-based fighting system that captures the high-energy action and drama seen in historic WWE matches. Players will have each Legend’s arsenal of grapple moves, strike attacks, reversals and taunts at their disposal throughout a variety of current and nostalgic match types.
- WRESTLEMANIA TOUR MODE: Participate in key matches from multiple WrestleMania events. Vintage WWE footage will set up matches, explain feuds and detail the rivalries behind them, situating players in the heart of each contest.
- CREATE-A-LEGEND: Create the Legends of tomorrow, complete with customizable costumes, entrances, move sets and more.
- ONLINE FUNCTIONALITY: Challenge players around the world to matches on the biggest stages in WWE history.
Click on “Read More” to see the screenshots…