For those of you “smart” gamers who enjoy playing ‘Call of Duty: World at War’ on the PS3, you may have noticed other members’ names looked a bit odd. The effects you’ve noticed range from bouncing to color effects. Wanna know how to do it? Well, I’ll show you 4 effects, which will end you “How’d they do that” suspicion.
Update: Clan Tag Effects started on Double XP Weekend, expiration date unknown.
- On the ‘Main Menu’ enter ‘Multiplayer Mode’
- Next ‘Play Online’
- ‘Clan Tag’
Clan Tag Codes:
- Rain = Rainbow Colored name
- Move = Moves your name
- …. = Animated “O” going left and rights as your clan tag
- CYCL = The Cycle of the colors as your name
- Cyln = A line of red going across your name
Voila, you have just entered in the 5 working Clan Tag Codes successfully. Whether you keep them for longer than an hour is your business.