Grave Danger Content, PS3 Exclusive: Online Co-Op Adventure Mode – The entire Adventure Story is now playable cooperatively online by up to 4 players, including multiple local “guests”, with all gameplay features & physical interaction fully functional online.
Grave Danger Content, PS3 Exclusive: Character Customization Player characters are now customizable with over 100 purchasable (in-game currency) power-up accessory items each of which contain unique gameplay status effects.
Grave Danger Content, PS3 Exclusive: 25 New Levels – 25 NEW Challenge Missions to test your Monster staying skills. Supporting full only cooperatively play with up to 4 players.
Grave Danger Content, PS3 Exclusive: Bonus Content – New unlockable content, including extra character costumes and bonus weapons.
– 4-player top-down shooter action, online or offline. Extra players can dynamically join or leave at any time during the cooperative Adventure so that the gaming never stops.
– Five unique environments with a total of 18 Levels: Zack’s House, Streets of Suburbia, A Walk in the Park, Downtown Invasion, Bob’s Junkyard, Parking Lot Go Boom, Shopping Day, Maul Field Tour, Track & Field, Inside Hell School, School’s Out!, Cemetery Trek, Sewers & Swamps, Ancient Catacombs, Road to the Castle, Dungeons of Darkness, Rooftop Rumble, Showdown.
– Over 70 different Monster enemy types, each with unique attacks and strategies to keep players on their toes.
– Find character unique melee weapons in every level or build & upgrade your ranged weapons parts scattered throughout the game levels.
– Quickly alternate between melee and ranged weaponry.
– Interactive environments, full of destroyable elements, structures and physical objects.
– Each Adventure level has unique mission objectives, including physics-based puzzles, “hold the fort” scenarios, and escape sequences. Powerful Boss Monsters await the player within each environment.
– Drivable vehicles for 1-4 players including: Go-Kart, Hovercraft, Mech-Walker, UFO, ATV, Tank, and more. They can be acquired for bonus use during regular missions, and certain missions focus exclusively on vehicular combat.
– Power-up items to transform player characters into one of five powerful monsters: Mummy, Vampire, Zombie, Frankenstein, or Werewolf.
– 12 player online support for Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
– Deadly traps and environmental hazards make each competitive multiplayer level a different experience.
– In-game cinematics, character-driven dialogues, and comic video sequences tell the playful story of Monster Madness, a parody of horror & sci-fi clichés.
Special Thanks to Steve B. from SouthPeak Games!