After yesterday’s Kezcast, I thought about informing you Call of Duty enthusiasts how to link your X360 or PS3 accounts with callofduty.com to compare and criticize each others stats.
First things first, be sure to go here and register yourself on callofduty.com. Then get your webstats code from your Call of Duty game. Finally link the info onto callofduty.com. How to? Follow the instructions below:
It’s about time we unveil a well-kept secret we’ve been working on for all you stats junkies – your CoD:WW Dossier!
This is a new tab of your profile here at CallOfDuty.com which syndicates your in-game data in real-time to all the world here on COD HQ! Weapon stats, match outcomes, leaderboards, kill heatmaps – virtually any stat you could want, we’ve got! You can even compare your stats side-by-side with any friend on COD HQ who has linked his account for stats, or compare your stats against the community average.
We’re so happy to bring this to both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 users, and to finally reveal it to the community. We hope you enjoy it!
How do I view these stats?
- In the game, go to the “Multiplayer” Menu
- Choose Play Online (PS3) or Xbox Live (Xbox 360)
- Choose “Barracks”
- Choose “Web Stats”
- Write down your unique web stats code and visit CallofDuty.com
- Log into your account
If you don’t have an account you can register here.
- Once you’ve logged in, click “My Account”
- Click on the “Link Account” tab
- Select your Platform
- Enter your Gamer ID (Gamertag or PSN ID)
- Enter your web stats code from step #5
- Go to your profile page and select “COD: WW DOSSIER”