Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 3 Beta will begin today for some of you. For those who purchased special marked copies of Infamous 2 or if your a PSN+ subscriber (thanks to the “Welcome Back” program), the wait is finally over. For the rest, the Beta will be available on July 4th. The Beta is beginning today at 5PM ET / 2PM PT. As a bonus, there will be rewards for the retail version of Uncharted 3 if you keep playing the Beta. The Beta will include the following:
All three co-op modes will be on display to get your hands on in either online play and local split-screen.
- June 28th – July 4th: Co-Op Arena on Airstrip or Chateau
- July 4th – July 8th: Co-Op Hunter on Airstrip or Chateau
- July 9th – July 1st: Co-Op Adventure on Yemin
Here’s one FAQ most of you would like to know:
Will my Beta progress or unlocks carry over to the final game?
No, what happens in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta stays in the Beta, however we’ve lined up some killer rewards for the retail version of Uncharted 3 if you keep playing in the Beta:
- Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive the exclusive UNCHARTED 3 PSN Beta Tester Avatar!
- Complete 10 matches in every Gametype of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1!
- Complete 5 matches in every Gametype of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2!
- Complete 4 Treasure Sets and receive the Treasure Hunter’s Starter Pack!
- Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one!
Tha Beta will end July 13th, so get in as much Beta testing as possible.
More information and FAQ’s on the Beta for Uncharted 3 can be found below.