On the Opie and Anthony Show, Mick “Mankind” Foley spoke about leaving the WWE due to indifference’s with Vince McMahon. As a result, Mick Foley has been removed from the WWE: LOW roster.
It seems like no matter how much of a “Legend” you are, if you piss off Vince McMahon you will be blacklisted out of all things ‘WWE’. Although ‘WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania’ roster has not been finalized, it has been announced that Mick Foley will not appear in the video game. Reports are that Mick Foley was going to be a playable character, but very shortly after his departure from WWE he was removed. Live on the Opie and Anthony Radio show in NYC’s 92.3 K-Rock, Mick Foley openly spoke about leaving the WWE due to an altercation with Vince McMahon. To continue, Mick Foley mentioned that he will be starting his new wrestling career at TNA.
Here is the latest info for THQ’s wrestling game, WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, found on 411mania:
– The game will revolve around the 80’s AND 90’s.
– The roster is currently set to 40 which includes wrestlers and managers.
– The combat system is grapple-based.
– While playing in WrestleMania Tour Mode, players will partake in key WM matches. Vintage footage will setup matches, explain feuds and detail the rivalries behind them.
– There will be an online mode.
– CAW (Create a Wrestler); in this case Create a Legend will be available in the game.
– The game is being developed by Yukes.
Some of you have asked if guys like The Rock and Steve Austin could be in the game. While I wasn’t told yes or no, I was told that “major” wrestlers who have competed at WrestleMania in the 80’s and 90’s are fair game. The Ultimate Warrior and Randy Savage have NOT been confirmed and are only rumored to possibly be in the game. When I get information on actual included wrestlers, I’ll make sure to update you all.
Info via 411mania.com